Tri-State Business Law Firm Delivers General Counsel Services
Skilled attorney advises all types of companies in the Carolinas and Tennessee
If you are operating a business in the Tri-State area (North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee), you need a trusted advisor to handle important legal details. With offices in Charlotte, Asheville and Nashville, Honeycutt Law Firm, PLLC provides on-demand, fixed-fee general counsel services in addition to other types of legal support. With more than 35 years of experience in delivering knowledgeable counsel in business and intellectual property matters, Mr. Honeycutt provides high-quality representation to clients ranging in size from startups to multinational businesses.
Highly regarded lawyer handles complex cases with ease
Drawing on decades of experience in large law firm environments, Mr. Honeycutt is able to handle the most complex matters with diligence and professionalism. With each client, the firm structures a tailor-made monthly retainer fee that allows the client to have certainty with respect to legal costs, while experiencing the peace of mind that comes from knowing that general contract matters, drafting transactions, employment and non-compete issues, human resource matters, legal correspondence, and day-to-day legal questions are promptly and professionally addressed and resolved. Clients throughout the Southeast recommend Honeycutt Law Firm, PLLC because the firm is:
- Established — By helping clients prepare for the future, the firm has built a strong reputation in the communities it serves and among colleagues. Mr. Honeycutt has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Responsive — Each client receives individualized legal representation. Questions are answered promptly and clearly so that the client can make decisions with confidence.
- Skilled — Having served as lead counsel in complex litigation, Mr. Honeycutt understands what it takes to obtain the best results possible, whether your case is resolved at trial or by reaching consensus with another party.
To help you develop an informed understanding of your situation before making any decisions, Mr. Honeycutt provides a free telephone consultation.
Counselor provides strong advocacy for many types of legal concerns
Honeycutt Law Firm, PLLC provides general counsel and litigation management services to business clients in North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee in several practice areas, including:
- On-demand general counsel and litigation services — Small and mid-sized businesses rely on the firm to provide comprehensive advice and advocacy for all of their legal challenges. By offering general counsel representation at a pre-negotiated fixed rate, the firm helps clients manage their costs and get prompt assistance when needed. Mr. Honeycutt also manages litigation issues such as risk assessment, risk management and alternative dispute resolution for companies.
- Business law — The firm’s business law advice enables companies of all sizes to overcome their legal challenges in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
- Intellectual property — Whether you’re a creative individual or a sophisticated corporate entity, protecting your intellectual property is key to your success. The firm advises clients in cases arising from the alleged misappropriation of intellectual property.
- Entertainment law — Mr. Honeycutt represents musicians, writers, performers and other entertainment law clients in contract negotiations and other matters.
- Franchise law — Whether you’re involved in a franchise law dispute or are seeking to strike a deal for a new venture, the firm delivers knowledgeable advice that gives you the best chance for a successful outcome.
No matter what type of legal challenge you face in these areas, Honeycutt Law Firm, PLLC will work with you to develop a detailed strategy tailored to your specific objectives.
Contact a dedicated Tri-State lawyer for a free telephone consultation
Honeycutt Law Firm, PLLC represents clients throughout the Tri-State region in various legal practice areas including general counsel and litigation management services, entertainment law, intellectual property law and business law. Please call 828-424-7127 for a free telephone consultation or contact the firm online. The firm has offices in Charlotte, Asheville and Nashville.