Our Business and Entertainment Law Firm Helps Clients Succeed
Advising individuals and companies in the Carolinas and Tennessee
Whether you are running a business in the Tri-State area or are looking to fulfill your dream of a successful entertainment career, you deserve a trusted advisor to handle important legal details. With offices in Charlotte, Asheville and Nashville, Honeycutt Law Firm, PLLC serves a wide range of clients in several Southeastern states. John Honeycutt has more than 35 years of experience providing knowledgeable counsel in business, contract, entertainment and intellectual property matters, as well as other types of civil litigation. For these legal challenges, Honeycutt Law Firm, PLLC provides high-quality legal representation to everyone from established multinational businesses to new artists looking to launch their careers.
Highly regarded with offices in Charlotte, Asheville and Nashville
Drawing on decades of experience in large law firm environments, Mr. Honeycutt can handle the most complex matters with diligence and professionalism. Now in his own practice, he is able to deliver these services in a personal, small-firm environment. Clients throughout the Southeast depend on Honeycutt Law Firm, PLLC because it is:
- Established — By helping clients prepare for the future, the firm has built a strong reputation. Mr. Honeycutt has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Responsive — Each of the firm’s clients receives individualized legal representation. We make sure to answer questions promptly and clearly so that you can make decisions with confidence.
- Skilled — Having served as lead counsel in complex litigation, Mr. Honeycutt understands what it takes to obtain the best results possible, whether your case is resolved at trial or by reaching consensus with another party.
To help you develop an informed understanding of your situation before making any decisions, we provide a free telephone consultation.
Providing strong advocacy for many types of legal concerns
The firm represents individuals and businesses across three Southeastern states in several practice areas, including:
- Entertainment law — The firm represents musicians, athletes and other entertainment law clients in contract negotiations and other matters.
- Business law — The firm’s business law advice enables large and small companies to overcome their legal challenges in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
- Intellectual property — Whether you’re a creative person or a sophisticated company, protecting your intellectual property is key to your success. We litigate cases arising from the alleged misappropriation of someone’s work product.
- Contract law — Clear, fair contracts are vital for businesses, performers and anyone else who needs to rely on enforceable agreements. Clients of the firm can be confident that their rights will be protected and that each party to the contract will be aware of their rights and obligations.
- Franchise law — Whether you’re involved in a franchise law dispute or are seeking to strike a deal for a new venture, we deliver knowledgeable advice that will give you the best chance for a successful outcome.
No matter what type of legal challenge you face, we will work with you to develop a detailed strategy tailored to your specific objectives.
Contact a dedicated Tri-State lawyer for a free telephone consultation
Honeycutt Law Firm, PLLC represents clients throughout the Tri-State region in various legal practice areas including entertainment and business law. Please call 828-424-7127 for a free telephone consultation or contact me online. The firm has offices in Charlotte, Asheville and Nashville, TN.