Accomplished Tri-State Entertainment Lawyer Protects Clients’ Rights
Experienced attorney assists with contract and other matters throughout the Southeast
Success in the entertainment field requires more than talent and drive. Honeycutt Law Firm, PLLC helps Tri-State musicians, actors, writers and athletes preserve their legal rights and maximize the return they receive for their hard work. With offices in Charlotte, Asheville and Nashville, Mr. Honeycutt has more than 35 years of experience in negotiating contracts and providing knowledgeable advice to a wide range of clients. Whether you’re working with entertainment producers in Memphis, Nashville, New Orleans, Charleston, Charlotte or anywhere in between, he will handle the complex legal details on your behalf so that you can concentrate on achieving your professional goals.
Comprehensive representation for entertainment law concerns
Throughout the Carolinas and Tennessee, the firm helps individuals and companies in the entertainment industry with all types of legal matters, including:
- Contracts — The key to maintaining success in the entertainment field begins with the execution of fair contracts. Unfortunately, many artists are pressured into signing unfair agreements for a variety of reasons. Through diligent contract review and strong negotiation, Mr. Honeycutt can help safeguard your rights.
- Professional representation — Having worked in an agency capacity and as an attorney negotiating representation deals, Mr. Honeycutt has specific knowledge of the issues involved in the professional representation of artists.
- Copyright issues — Protecting the legal rights to one’s work is a complex but essential part of the entertainment industry. The firm represents clients in a wide range of intellectual property matters, including copyright disputes.
If you have questions about your situation, Mr. Honeycutt will help you assess the available options in a free telephone consultation.
Law firm provides innovative solutions to all types of talented clients
Securing quality legal representation is a wise choice for writers, musicians, artists, athletes, and entertainers at every career level. Honeycutt Law Firm, PLLC offers valuable services in the following fields:
- Music — For contracts with record labels, event venues or other entities, the firm understands both the legal issues and how the music industry works. The firm also handles cases involving the piracy of copyrighted music.
- Literature — Mr. Honeycutt advises writers on publishing contracts, commissioned work and how to protect their intellectual property.
- Film and television — The firm can prepare and negotiate location arrangements, talent contracts, and confidentiality agreements and provide advice on talent management.
- Sports — If you are an athlete who requires representation for contract and career matters or are seeking to make a venue or sponsorship agreement, Mr. Honeycutt will help you maximize your potential.
No matter what your special talent might be, the firm delivers the experienced counsel and representation you need to make the most of it.
Contact a skilled Tri-State entertainment lawyer for a free telephone consultation
Honeycutt Law Firm, PLLC represents clients throughout the Tri-State region in various legal practice areas including entertainment and business law. Please call 828-424-7127 for a free telephone consultation or contact the firm online. Entertainment clients also may want to visit the firm’s affiliated site at www.entertainmentlaw.media. The firm has offices in Charlotte, Asheville, NC and Nashville, TN.