Keep Your Small Business Safe and Profitable.
Experienced Business Lawyer helps small businesses in the Carolinas and Tennessee.
Small businesses are of crucial importance to the success and maintenance of America’s economy. As small businesses fuel the economy, so do successful entrepreneurs fuel small business. Whether your small business is composed of 1 or 1000 employees, Honeycutt Law Firm, PLLC can help you start, operate, buy, sell, or otherwise manage your commercial business affairs. Honeycutt Law Firm, PLLC is at your service to assist small businesses with the following legal services:
- Entity Selection (corporation, limited liability company, partnership, proprietorship, or other form)
- Creation of Business Entity
- Management of Legal Affairs
- Compliance with State and Federal Laws
- Collection of Commercial Accounts
- Transfer of Ownership Interests
- Purchase of New Business Entity
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Sale of Business Entity or Interests
- Commercial Contracts
Staying profitable as a Small Business
In order for a small business to survive and thrive, it must make money. There must be profits. Delinquent and non-performing accounts frustrate that goal. Honeycutt Law Firm, PLLC can work with your small business to collect its delinquent and non-performing commercial accounts. All such collection activity is undertaken on a discounted hourly rate specially negotiated with each small business client.
Contact an experienced business attorney to address your Small Business needs
Honeycutt Law Firm, PLLC has the ability and experience to help your small business succeed. Call Mr. Honeycutt today at 828-424-7127 or contact the firm online to schedule your free initial telephone consultation.